When you are in the outdoors you can try making use some of the below mentioned recipes. With some advanced preparation, many of your meals can turn into an absolute cooking saga instead of them ending up bugging you. Try it and enjoy it.
Chocolate Cherry Coffee
• 2 tbsp Coffee Grounds (Fresh or from the can)
• 16 oz. Cold Water
• 1 Milk Chocolate Candy Bar which has no nuts
• 4 – 6 Black Cherries (remove seeds if any)
Boil some cold water on a wood or coal fire. Put grounded coffee into the hot boiling water. Keep stirring the mixture while it boils and the concentration you are looking for doesn’t arrive. As you reach the desired strength, take the pot off the fire and add the milk chocolate candy bar. Keep stirring until your bar melts fully. Pour the coffee into 2 coffee mugs, use a spoon to avoid coffee grounds plunge into the mugs. Add a few cherries to each mug.
1. You can also make the coffee in your favorite coffee maker. The end result will be equally good. While camping, try to rough it as much as possible, not a must, but its enjoyable.
2. Add a dollop of whipped cream.
3. If you like iced coffee? Use ice instead of hot water.
Quiet Thoughts Punch
• 10 oz Pulp-Free Orange Juice
• 3 oz Pulp-Free Pineapple Juice
• 3 oz Pulp-Free Pear Juice
• 1 oz Pulp-Free Cherry Juice
• 1/2 slice Orange
• Ice Cubes
• 2 Chilled Glasses
Use a blender or juicer, to make this drink ahead of time at home before camping. Either canned, frozen, or bottled juices can be used.
Chill a glass in a refrigerator for some time. Mix all of the juices together in this chilled glass without any ice. Place ice cubes in another glass and pour the juice mix over them. Decorate with the 1/2 orange slice and straw.
Find a nice quiet shade under a tree and experience some quiet thoughts…
Hot Chocolate With Maple Syrup
• 1/4 c Water
• 1 tbsp Butter
• 1 tbsp Baking Cocoa
• 4 c Milk
• Mini Marshmallows
• 1 tsp Maple Syrup
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
In a thick-bottom saucepan combine the water and cocoa and bring the mix to a slow boil. Add butter, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to the saucepan. As soon as the butter melts, remove the saucepan from the heat – ensure not to scorch the milk. Transfer into mugs and garnish with the mini-marshmallows. This can be served with plain cake doughnuts on the side.
• 1/2 c. Sugar
• 1 c. Heavy Cream
• 3 c. Very Strong Coffee (Cold)
• 3 Eggs
• 2 c. Milk
Take 2 egg yolks & egg whites. Beat them in a container with the sugar. Add milk, heavy cream and coffee. Refrigerate till its cold. Beat the remaining egg white until stiff and fluffy & drop a spoonful on top to garnish.
Inspiration : Camping food